Unable to login to webmail

Have created 2 email id’s but not able to login to any of them. It’s showing “Login Failed”. Tried to recreate the email id, reset the password several times. but no luck. Please check.

account: epiz_20589329

@Admin: you may check with any of the email ids. none is logging in.

I can’t check your existing email accounts specifically because I only have access to your account login details, which are different from your email login credentials. However, I was able to sign in to a new email account without any problems.

Please make sure you are using the correct login details for the mailbox. Note that the mailbox credentials do not match your account or client area credentials.

Hi Admin,

I’m using correct password, created another email account for testing purpose but issue still the same. Showing “Login Failed”.

I’m using username as [email protected] hope this is correct format. Also, password is what I’m giving at time of creating email id.

But still showing “Login Failed”

@AyanBrahmachary said:
Hi Admin,

I’m using correct password, created another email account for testing purpose but issue still the same. Showing “Login Failed”.

I’m using username as [email protected] hope this is correct format. Also, password is what I’m giving at time of creating email id.

But still showing “Login Failed”

Again, still working fine here.

The username is the email address, the password is whatever you entered in the Email Accounts screen in the password field. It should be easy.

Does you password have any special characters? If so, you could try using a password with only letters and numbers to see if it’s a character encoding issue.

@Admin
Thanks… You hit the bull’s eye… Password without special character works fine

@AyanBrahmachary said:
@Admin
Thanks… You hit the bull’s eye… Password without special character works fine

If certain special characters break the email account passwords, I’d like to know which characters caused the problem so we can try to fix it. Can you tell the characters you used here?

If you rather wouldn’t post it on a forum, you can send it to [email protected] instead.

I Used @#