Unable to open email sign in page

I’m trying to login through webmail (in c-panel) but it keeps showing this error: This site can’t be reached
185.27.132.238 took too long to respond.

Same for me. The webmail worked at 3 PM but two hours later it failed to sign in. Help please, is it possible to lose some messages until the problem will be solved?

I have the same problem, please help us !!!

Just tried to log into mine as well, just getting a white screen, first time i’ve ever had a problem with it to be fair, bit inconvenient though…

It’s working fine from here. Do you still experience this problem?

Yes, it still doesn’t open. Here’s a screenshot:

Nope still facing the same problem.
Screenshot:

@Admin said:
It’s working fine from here. Do you still experience this problem?

@Admin it’s working :blush: Please say, is it possible that the messages sent to me when the webmail wasn’t opening won’t be recieved to me, or it doesn’t have any relation with this problem?

@aprikyan said:
@Admin it’s working :blush: Please say, is it possible that the messages sent to me when the webmail wasn’t opening won’t be recieved to me, or it doesn’t have any relation with this problem?

I haven’t received any more information about this issue from iFastNet so I don’t know if incoming emails were still being accepted while webmail was down. But even if the email servers itself were down as well, most email providers should retry sending the message anyways, so it’s unlikely you lost any email because of this issue.

@Admin said:

@aprikyan said:

I haven’t received any more information about this issue from iFastNet so I don’t know if incoming emails were still being accepted while webmail was down. But even if the email servers itself were down as well, most email providers should retry sending the message anyways, so it’s unlikely you lost any email because of this issue.

Ok, thanks.