Unable to point domains to InfinityHost

Hello admin,
1)I updated my nameservers on my domain registar[ns1.bytehost.com - ns5.bytehost.com].
2)I opened an account using my domain adibha[dot]com yesterday. Everything was working fine and I was able to setup and use wordpress.
3)Changed NameServers to cloudflare’s nameservers and entered bytehost nameservers in the DNS page of CloudFlare. Site was working fine.
4)This morning adibha[dot]com is no longer opening, and my accounts panel is showing status:Inactive/Suspended.
I have read almost all the posts on this forum regarding setting up bytehost through cloudflare but I am unable to understand how to do it. At godaddy, they provided me a DNS zone file which i imported into cloudflare DNS page and my site was live.

An account being suspended has nothing to do with DNS records. Click the Manage button next to the suspended account for more info.

Your account was deactivated for inactivity or because you closed it.
Please delete my account so that I can re create it.

@volunteer said:
Your account was deactivated for inactivity or because you closed it.
Please delete my account so that I can re create it.

You can simply reactivate it.

EDIT: Just saw that it broke yesterday with the accounts page redesign. The fix is being deployed right now.

Thank u admin. My 2 sites are working fine. All of sudden, both started to show your free hosting page and a 404 error. I did not visit a wrong URL. I just visited mywebsite.com and it showed 404. After 5 minutes everything became ok. What was this, a server fault/downtime?

I have no idea. The website seems to be working fine now and I don’t have an explanation as to why it would suddenly show a 404 error.