You will have 2 A records.
If you are not certain, just provide a screenshot to play safe

4 Likes

Is it fine ???

Perfect!!

3 Likes

Thank u

1 Like

@KangJL and one thing its been 2 days for verification it still pending for confirmation and im not received any email from wordpress on my domain mail but from i received from gmail

Any solution for this problem or i have to wait ???

You can do this

3 Likes

That’s because PHP mail is blocked on our hosting. And even if it wasn’t, you currently only configured your domain for Porkbun’s email hosting, so email sent from us would likely be considered fake and flagged as spam or discarded entirely.

You can edit the email address directly through the database to bypass the email verification issue for now. But if you want to be able to send email from your website, you may want to consider installing an SMTP plugin like WP Mail SMTP and hooking a mail account into it. If PorkBun provides an email account with SMTP, you can use that to send email from your site as well.

5 Likes

Since OP can receive email from Gmail, I believe SMTP plugin was already installed.
Based on the POP3 access provided Porkbun email, SMTP should be available as well.

1 Like

I try those method and email change from wp but im getting this error

Tried this?

same problem

Plugin issue???

Have you feedback to the developer?

3 Likes

Try using TLS, and 587 port?

3 Likes

Please note the Username in the Porkbun information and the Username in the WordPress settings.

Porkbun says you need to use “[email protected]”, not just “admin”.

7 Likes

Thank u @KangJL @Admin @SpookyKipper

I tried user name as [email protected], Port -587 it fixed the problem

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.