Unable to unzip file in filemanager

I’m getting an error while extracting zip file in the file manager screen. I checked the console network section and it returns the following error.

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function getFileNames() on null in /var/www/html/new/application/api/file_sources/connection/ArchiveExtractor.php:79 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/html/new/application/api/file_sources/connection/ArchiveExtractor.php(85): ArchiveExtractor->setupArchiveHandle() #1 /var/www/html/new/application/api/request_processor/RequestDispatcher.php(372): ArchiveExtractor->getFileCount() #2 /var/www/html/new/application/api/request_processor/RequestDispatcher.php(93): RequestDispatcher->downloadForExtract(Array) #3 /var/www/html/new/application/api/request_processor/RequestMarshaller.php(97): RequestDispatcher->dispatchRequest('downloadForExtr...', Array) #4 /var/www/html/new/application/api/api.php(55): RequestMarshaller->marshallRequest(Array, false) #5 {main} thrown in /var/www/html/new/application/api/file_sources/connection/ArchiveExtractor.php on line 79

It seems its a serious bug that happened in their end. Or is there anything that I did wrong in my side.

Please help.

Thanks in advance.

No, From my understanding, that is an error on the File Manager side, I am aware that recently there was a few PHP things changed, Which may of broke this, but generally, unzipping files is buggy and not recommended using the file manager, This may just be a one of issue though.

1 Like

In case you really need this feature to extract your file, you can use this small PHP file: unzipper.php

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.