Unable to verify CNAME records for Free SSL Certificate

My website URL is: haldibarimazarsharif.com

What I’m seeing is: Your CNAME records are invalid. Please make sure to keep the CNAME records present until the certificate has been issued.

I’m using this software: Wordpress

Additional information: After placing the CNAME records showing Your CNAME records are valid. But when I am trying to Request Free SSL Certificate, it’s showing an error. The error is Your CNAME records are invalid. Please make sure to keep the CNAME records present until the certificate has been issued. How can I solve this issue? Please help me.

FOLLOW THE SCREENSHOT OF THIS ISSUE

I carefully digged your domain and saw your domain is pointing to Cloudflare nameservers. Please also make sure the CNAME records are present on the “DNS” page of the Cloudflare dashboard for your domain; if not please add them with as type CNAME, as names the record names you see, as targets the destinations you see and as DNS type “DNS only” (to set that DNS type you just have to click the orange clouds on the new records you’re about to add), so that the DNS status check will pass after some tries.

3 Likes

Done. But now showing SSL request status FAILED. Why?

I’d be happy to check it, but I don’t see any SSL domains in your client area. Can you please retry to get an SSL certificate? And if it fails, can you just leave it as is and come back here?

2 Likes

You have to wait a couple minutes to let the cname records point to the destination. After a couple of minutes, try again, if the problem still happens contact @Admin for help.

Issue solved. :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.