Unknown Cloudflare error when trying to re enable

URL: http://talked.ga

Error Message

CLOUDFLARE ERROR : An unknown CloudFlare error has occurred during zone authorization and has been logged. We apologize for the inconvenience and we will fix the problem promptly.

Other Information

This has accured after disabling Cloudflare because of a problem that blocked access to my website.
When I try to re enable it again, it throws an error saying that there is an issue with “zone authorization”.

Cloudflare has been removed from the control panel… How are you even able to access it? It was removed due to many issues with such errors.

3 Likes

Cloudflare is still accessable because they removed the button for it on CPanel, but the link is still up.
https://cpanel.epizy.com/panel/indexpl.php?option=cloudflare
That link works flawlessly, but it worked like a month ago.

The Cloudflare integration was also formally ended by iFastNet now. Cloudflare just doesn’t seem to be interested in hosting provider integration anymore. So not being able to enable it again, even if you know the direct URL, is probably by design.

If you want to use Cloudflare, the best method, and now also the only method, is to setup Cloudflare yourself:

5 Likes

Alright, thanks for the info.
This technically solved my issue.

@talked_Inc You can add your domain to Cloudflare directly & use InfintyFree

Further more Questions on how to ?
Can you PLease open a thread in Cloudflare community ? I will be happy to help you !

I think I will consider staying away from cloudflare since I saw sometimes performence decrease when cloudflare was enabled. However, I will make sure to open a thread there.

Yes Definitely open a thread , but you can’t instantly open thread there because of the Spam messages related to Russia and Ukraine war , You will need to spend something like 30 minutes !

That is most likely due to the broken plug-in. Cloudflare (Doing it the right way) actually speeds up the website (Not a lot, but a little) and puts less strain on InfinityFree servers (So it is less likely for you to hit limits and get suspended).

Try it out, and if you don’t like it, you can always remove it.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.