(Unofficial Announcement) Unable to access Website/FTP

Hello everyone,

InfinityFree have been informed about the issue where some people cannot access their website or FTP server. Multiple times, has @Admin and the moderators of the forums, posted the same thing over and over again. Please make sure you read the following topics before you continue with your post.

LINKED TOPICS:

I am very sure that the InfinityFree team are attempting to fix this as soon as possible, it isn’t their fault that after COVID-19 started everyone went to edit their website. They may not also be able to fix it during the pandemic.

Thank you for reading

Any questions? Reply to this topic and I will attempt to reply to as many as I can. Please note this is not a official announcement, I am just clearly trying to save many people’s time at the moment, as I am also having the same issue.

HIDDEN BY MOD
self-promotion is not allowed
as well as signing the posts

:eyes:

you people are dumb
you already deleted the text in it so whats the point

1 Like

:eyes:

Yes we are so dumb that we don’t immediately flags your post as spam and deleted.

You took advantage of the moment of crisis to present yourself as a good Samaritan,

but you also took the opportunity to post 4 links for your websites/social networks and a link to donate money.

Don’t be angry but your words are not fair

6 Likes

That’s what I thought actually, I just didn’t bother to flag it lol :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yep, I’m dumb and posted :eyes: because I had no Idea how to treat with you other than taking action

3 Likes

I was so dumb I didn’t even bother to flag it even tho I knew it was self-promotion ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.