Unstable Website

I guess that wordpress jetpack shows error on the site connection because on their server my site is sometimes disappearing due to that uncomplete propoagation. Its 72 hours right now and according to some tools it is uncompletely propagated.

I would wait until tomorrow and see what happens. Sometimes it can take longer than normal.

Also, we don’t really recommend that people use JetPack here because it contains unnecessary code, and uses a lot of resources. Most of its functions (The ones that are good anyways) have other plugins that are better suited for limited server environments.

2 Likes

Working fine for me

No issue for me

3 Likes

Fine right now. But something really, really weird. My site works. A record is okay but CNAME is not.

Have a look: DNS Checker - DNS Check Propagation Tool

This is the expected behaviour.
What did you set?

1 Like

Just basically added/removed plugins in WordPress. Done some tweaks on design
Never modified CNAME but modified SSL.

This is normal. We setup subdomains with A records, not CNAME records. So if you query our nameservers for a CNAME record, you’ll get no results, because there is no CNAME record.

If you want to verify the CNAME record set up for SSL, you can do so by checking the full CNAME DNS name. So that could be _acme-challenge.tmacpowerstore.great-site.net, or something else, depending on the SSL vendor you chose.

3 Likes

Thank You and everything is stable.

Just detected a downtime but just on Canada and India. Also the tool uses ping, so maybe the ping was rejected.

Speaking of the downtime it is just 8 minutes. But the American (N,S,W,E), Japan, Singapore servers reported 100%uptime.

This is not a mention, please not block it

To Admin,
Is it possible to use CloudFlare on Infinity Free with Free subdomain and WordPress? Maybe it can help my site to be much faster.

Yes, with custom domain.

4 Likes

You can get a custom domain at Freenom, for free! Plus, your URL will become shorter!

No. You need a custom domain

3 Likes

This post was deleted, because I changed my mind on this matter. I do not want to change my URL anymore

Please do not mark it other members of this community, I need just to mention the @Admin just once, due to some issues on WordPress that needs to be passed to the admin of this site.

PHP modules perform most of the tasks on the server that make your site run. Any changes to these must be made by your server administrator.

The WordPress Hosting Team maintains a list of those modules, both recommended and required, in the team handbook (opens in a new tab).

• Warning The optional module, imagick, is not installed, or has been disabled.

My question now, is that I can’t find the option to enable those PHP Modules.

This is free hosting. So you can’t

4 Likes

Sorry for making this like a group chat. In any case, what happened here?

Analysis Error

An error occurred fetching the page: HTTPS error: certificate verify failed

"There may be a connectivity issue between your server and the GTmetrix test server. Please login to try testing from another test location or try again later.

The Certificate I use is Zero SSL. Can anyone here predict what happened and help me fix it.

The Certificate was set to expire on October 5, 2022. I inserted the private key first then upload it then inserted the certificate key and generate csr. I have completely answered all the field in there. Still was not sure on what happen, maybe some records like MX, AAA and more are missing in some areas or missing completely are causing this.

Since I mark this as solve, may be I will just make a new thread for this.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.