upgraded but not shown still

hi there yesterday my domin was temporary suspend for 24 hours and i go to my client area and there was show me upgrade option i clicked on it choosed super premium hosting choosed pay monthly and clicked i donot want a free domin and click buy now clicked buy i paid through paypal and got mail there was money cutoof notification but stil my account shows hosting plan free please tell me whats going on

@Reclesh said:
hi there yesterday my domin was temporary suspend for 24 hours and i go to my client area and there was show me upgrade option i clicked on it choosed super premium hosting choosed pay monthly and clicked i donot want a free domin and click buy now clicked buy i paid through paypal and got mail there was money cutoof notification but stil my account shows hosting plan free please tell me whats going on

Please contact iFastnet support at support.ifastnet.com.
They will help you with that error.

What’s going on is that you must have missed the fact that you paid another company to set up a new hosting account for you. And that websites are not migrated to paid hosting automatically.

Here is an article which may be useful to you: https://infinityfree.net/support/after-getting-an-account-upgrade/

But really, you should contact the company you just sent money to. Which is iFastNet, not us.