My website URL is:

medo-qps.rf.gd

medo-qps.rf.gd

What I’m seeing is:
Can`t upload through ftp

Every time I try to upload I get this:
|Error:|GnuTLS error -110: The TLS connection was non-properly terminated.|
|Status:|Server did not properly shut down TLS connection|
|Error:|The data connection could not be established: ECONNABORTED - Connection aborted|

I can`t upload my local server website files.
I’m using this software:
FileZilla

WordPress + Uploading files through FileZilla
Additional information:

This output is normal, you will see that if your connection gets closed for inactivity. To prevent wasting server power to maintain idle connections, all FTP connections are automatically closed after 20 seconds of inactivity. However, if you reconnect, navigate to the right folder and start the transfer, it should just work.

Depending on the stability of the connection, and the number of transfers, some transfers may not work right away. But then you can just retry the transfers and finish them.

5 Likes

Welcome @medoqps :slightly_smiling_face: I was puzzled about that myself when I started with FileZilla, to re-establish a connection you can click on one of the folders on the server (not the local side) and it reconnects immediately. Or if you happen to be uploading from your local computer as soon as you drop the file/folder in the server folder it will connect and start uploading.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.