URGENT! ERROR QUERY REFUSED!

I bought a domain and I can not change nameserves to infinity free. I have already contacted the company that registered the domain and they told me that it can not do anything, because it is a servirdor error. I would like someone to help me, I can not in any way put the dns of infinity free.

HI
com.br? Regisro.br ?
https://infinityfree.net/support/unable-to-set-nameservers-dns-query-refused/

Yes. Is a domain .com.br

this article says that the only way is to transfer the domain to a registrar that does not verify that DNS has already been configured. But I do not know any recorder like that.

@JeanCcr said:
this article says that the only way is to transfer the domain to a registrar that does not verify that DNS has already been configured. But I do not know any recorder like that.

I don’t know any registrars from whom I know they provide com.br domains and don’t have any pedantic checks, but a quick poke through some of the domains with com.br domains we host, it looks like Go Daddy should work. There are other registrars as well, but the WHOIS output of .com.br domains doesn’t seem to require the registrar to be shown there.

Well, I’ll try to transfer it to Go Daddy. I do not see much of a way out. Would it be that if I moved to .com it would not solve?

@JeanCcr said:
Well, I’ll try to transfer it to Go Daddy. I do not see much of a way out. Would it be that if I moved to .com it would not solve?

.com should work here

@JeanCcr said:

The majority of .com registrars trust you to know what you’re doing, so it would make it easier.