URL /panel/modules/signout/index.php was not found on this server

epiz_30501579

https://cpanel.epizy.com/panel/modules/signout/index.php

The requested URL /panel/modules/signout/index.php was not found on this server.

My account is active, but i can’t get into my website link, nor I can enter into the control panel of my ID " epiz_30501579 "

Please help me with this issue. I started a new website yesterday night and tody morning i login, this error pops up.

If i can’t use that website link no problem, but i need the same sub domain name and i can’t delete it unless through control panel.

Same problem here…

It’s because the I/O Limit exceeded. But not sure how to control it. But learn on I/O Limit. Also check out on YT how to fix I/O limit error.

The website is working now, but not the control panel. Seems like my account was suspended for exceeding daily I/O Limit.

But anyone who can help with what I/O limit is and how to prevent from exceeding this limit in the future.

Free hosting servers seem to be down. We can only wait for admin to inform us when online!

Yes, free hosting servers were down to a DNS error, bringing the control panel down as well. It should be working now.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply. The site is up.

And i have one more question if you can help with it.
Before I went to WordPress to delete the plugins I had 0% INODES used, now it’s 40%. If i exceed i believe my account will be suspended for 24 Hours.

How can i limit it what makes inodes go high.

Also, i have 252 mb disk space used right now. But deleting plugins didn’t reduce it, so what makes does disk space count ? and what should i be aware to limit the disk space.

Hello!

An inode is a single file or folder, and is explained more in the article below. The good thing about this limit is that you do not get suspended, instead, you are just unable to add more files until you delete some.

As for your other question, the counts only update once every 24 hours, so it may take some time before that counter reduces.

3 Likes

Hi, do you know how the I/O Limit is reached ?

What should i take care to not exceed this limit. Or what functionalities should i need to reduce.

Ok, so I need more info on how you might have reached the limit…

1. Which CMS do you use?
  2. Do you take up too much processing power and read and write requests?
1 Like

Wordpress.

Today after seeing " Disk Space Used 252 MB " I tried to delete all my unwanted plugins etc. But after that the inodes was 41% from zero.

So, can you tell me how to prevent lot of inodes being used or disk being used.

What should I delete and from where ? I have this wp clean cache, wp garbage collector to delete files but the disk space is not reduced.

Can I bring down the 250 Mb Used to atleast 100. Because there is nothing in my website, i just started and if the disk is taking much space why is it ?

I think because of deleting lot of plugins in one go, it created lot of read and write requests ? Hence, Inodes went up to 41%.

But what about Disk Space. How to reduce it

I merged your topics @jeremy2020 . No reason to discuss inodes and disk usage in two separate topics.

As for the answer to your question, please see the answer from @Greenreader9 :

1 Like

The IO limit is one of the hardest to understand and get an actual reason for. You can read more about it below.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.