Validation error The domain was not found on any of your active hosting accounts

Username (e.g. epiz_XXX) or Website URL

**epiz_30818251**

Error Message

Validation error

The domain was not found on any of your active hosting accounts.

Other Information

I just opened an account today and I have only 1 custom domain in my account.
I updated my nameservers to (ns1.epizy.com & ns2.epizy.com) and waited for the change to propagate and then went on to click on “New Site Builder” and everything went ok but then when I click on “Open” next to the domain name, I get the error above
When I test the URL in Domain Checker, everything looks fine.
Thanks in advance for your help!

Everything is working fine now, I should’ve just waited a little longer, my bad :sweat_smile:

Not sure if I should delete this thread, would be awesome if a mod could mark this as solved, thanks :smiley:

2 Likes

I’ll tell you something even more awesome: YOU can mark this topic as resolved all by yourself! Just select the post that answer your question and mark it as the solution.

3 Likes

Yep figured that out earlier today :grin: Thanks! Pretty cool and efficient system :+1:

Did you? It doesn’t look like you did.

If you solved the topic, the box at the left would be checked. And editing the title is not the same as marking the topic as resolved.

Again: choose a post as the solution and click the Solution button. There is specialized functionality for it.

2 Likes

Doh! Sorry I forgot :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like