Various system issues (DNS, SSL, FTP, etc.) starting May 15

Any update on this issue? I still get “Connection Failed. 6900 users (the maximum) are already logged in, sorry” error message when trying to connect using WinSCP

FTP was working yesterday. but as of this morning it is giving an FTP 421 error.

now the ftp doesnt even want me to log in

1 Like

any one resolve this error??
i read a lot of this issue, but no one write about the solution

The solution is to wait…

2 Likes

Me too i can not connect with the online client and also with filezilla

17 posts were split to a new topic: ItsGamingTube rant topic

Is there an ETA when FTP connectivity issue will be resolved? Please advise.

1 Like

Not sure

I still has that issue

when can we expect the ftp to be working again, it’s been down for a while

We can’t really make an estimate, it depends on how quickly iFastNet get the issue fixed.

3 Likes

Calm down.

Calm and stop sayng this

Been what, 18 hours now for me? I think my site has been offline almost as much as online since creation (though it’s new, only 2 days old), still. Makes you think about their 99.9% uptime claim in main page like it’s just a meme. It probably is a meme more broadly come to think of it [insert clever IT inside joke here about uptime], but yeah, jokes aside, sad times folks. :frowning:

3 Likes

Wait and the problem will be solved we can do nothing

Issues like this sometimes happen, no matter on the uptime. We’re living with a technology which its downtimes sometimes take so long to fix.
We have to be patient until it fixes.

3 Likes

Yes

Correct, that’s what I mean when I say it’s a meme. 99.9% uptime means that for every day it’s offline, it’s online for 999 days (basically this should be a once in about 3 years type outage to lay claim to 99.9% uptime). Search the forums though, all outages may not affect all users, but it’s pretty common. Easiest (probably fairest) metric would be to look at the support posts/month vs. the other categories. This is why I say it’s a meme: it lost it’s numerical meaning somewhere along the way.

3 Likes

It’s solved ASAP. It can take anywhere from an hour to a few days. I don’t know the root cause or what needs to be done to fix it.

4 Likes