Various system issues (DNS, SSL, FTP, etc.) starting May 15

I am unable to login to wp admin showing below error (screenshot attached). i have reinstalled wordpress but still unable to login. Please help.
Username - epiz_28637578
domain - http://yourbestlife.in

@samv_001 As this is unrelated, please create a new topic. Thanks.

1 Like

done. thanks

Just as a reminder to everyone thinking of posting here:

The list of symptoms is in the first post. If you are experiencing a problem not listed there, please assume that your issue is not related. And for unrelated issues, please create a new topic.

3 Likes

Hi Admin,
I can confirm ongoing issues with the SSL certificates being uploaded.

I’ve followed three InfinityFree guides, numerous guides and a step-by-step YouTube video where I can see that I’ve done everything correctly but I’m getting “No SSL certificate can be found” error.

The steps followed have included getting a Let’s Encrypt SSL certificate. I can confirm that it says “issued” under the “Free SSL Certificates” tab when I log into the Infinityfree.net client area. I’ve then pasted the Private key into SSL/TLS in vPanel (uploaded it) and then pasted the Certificate and uploaded it.

I get no visible error message/code, but I see from both https://www.sslshopper.com/ and the “Free SSL Certificates” tab that the SSL certificate is cannot be found.

I only have one domain which can be found via my username: epiz_28670447.

Really appreciate your help - I’ve spent many hours thinking that I’ve done something wrong.

1 Like

I seem to be timing out while connecting to my site. Is that related to this issue?

IP: 185.27.134.116

1 Like

Same for mine… using the same IP.

http://d2-optimizer.great-site.net/

Hey there @DeadDuck! Your site is working normally for me, but it could have been a temporary outage. @DeadDuck & @SamL2020, can you test your sites again? If you site does not work, try using a different device, different WiFi, or clearing your cache. If your site still does not work please provide a URL (@SamL2020) and let me know the error message.
Thanks!

1 Like

Yeah, it’s fine now. I was a short, maybe 20 minute outage.

I checked it 3 ways, locally, using smart phone on 4G LTE, and lastly using http://www.subnetonline.com/ and its online port checker. All 3 ways produced a closed port 80, so I can confirm it was down, but it’s back now.

Admin, you should probably add the corrupted websites to this list as that has been going arround recently

It’s already on the list as of May 25.

Ok!

Hi there Admin, all,

Sorry I didn’t get to respond sooner, been very busy.

I understand others have still had issues after this post, but I wanted to confirm that at least for me the SSL issue has been resolved, I believe somewhere around the time you posted this. At that moment, I was suddenly again un-able to log on to FTP via the online file manager, and a day or so later this has been resolved as well. When it was resolved, I added the .htaccess file to redirect all traffic to HTTPS, and have had no issues since.

Account: epiz_28661559
Domain: clever-cubed.42web.io

Thanks for your support :slight_smile: hopefully this can be resolved for everyone else soon (if it hasn’t already).

3 Likes

Hey there @tsemer!
Thanks for letting us know what is working for you, and it does sounds like the SSL and FTP issue have been resolved. I’m so glad you got your site on HTTPS and your .htaccess code working correctly! If you have any troubles with your site later, we will be happy to help you out :smiley:.

2 Likes

Your SSL certificate is working just fine for me. Note that it can take a few minutes for the client area to recognize it.

This is a known consequence of our SSL setup. It’s easiest to install without HTTPS and switch the site to HTTPS afterwards.

1 Like

I believe there is currently some server issues, You will need to wait

1 Like

Account creation is not possible!

This is the reply from IFastNet

1 Like

The issue listed in this topic have been resolved. Some new issues have popped up and are being discussed here.

I’m closing this topic to prevent fragmenting that discussion.