Various system issues (DNS, SSL, FTP, etc.) starting May 15

Hi @wackyblackie, please don’t ping the admin, he will see this topic when he visits the forum.
Thanks.

@Webxjoin, that means you used the wrong password, please make sure your copied it exactly from the client area, and that the username is also correct.
Thanks.

1 Like

Buen dia el ssl no me parece que esta activo tengo la llave privada y todo pero el panel de control no aparece por ningun lado quisiera saber si debo esperar ?? o debo confirmar en otro lado quisiera esa ayuda porfa

Hello @jallerxd, in the future, please type in English. Thanks.

The SSL certificate in the control panel is about halfway down and is labeled SSL/TLS. Note that your certificate may not work due to ongoing internal issues.
Thanks.

I think the SSL is working

No, many people are still having SSL issues, the SSL problem seems to only affect certain people at select times since.

1 Like

Hello, it seems that some PHP functions, as well as FTP are not working at this time. We will update you as we know more.

1 Like

I just checked the website and account from @DeadDuck and FTP and the site itself seems to be working fine on it.

I cannot confirm the existence of any FTP or SSL issues. Nobody else in this topic included a username (for FTP) or a URL (for SSL) so I can’t check.

As a tip for everyone here who says they have issues: always, always, always, ALWAYS include a username, domain name or website URL (whichever is relevant for the issue). Just saying you’re experiencing a “similar problem” without providing anything verifiable makes me unable to confirm whether it’s related, what the issue is or when or how it can or has been fixed.

Any issue report that does not contain a reference to an affected system are reports I consider invalid and will not respond to.

2 Likes

Dear Admin, I still have SSL issue . please check my account name epiz_28674716. i have tried all steps from How to install an SSL certificate - InfinityFree Knowledge Base

But still get the error from ssl checker as “No SSL certificates were found on hoskote.ml. Make sure that the name resolves to the correct server and that the SSL port (default is 443) is open on your server’s firewall.”

I am unable to ping that url from command prompt. It times out,.

Please let me know how to go forward. All i need to is browse the url https://hoskote.ml

A lot of people still seam to have SSL issues. Hopefully Admin will be able to inform us of any progress being made.

1 Like

What about the uploaded file could not be moved to wp-content/uploads? Are the affecting wordpress as well? I recently got those

All FTP issues should be fixed. Can you open a new topic and give us more information?
Thanks.

1 Like

I am unable to login to wp admin showing below error (screenshot attached). i have reinstalled wordpress but still unable to login. Please help.
Username - epiz_28637578
domain - http://yourbestlife.in

@samv_001 As this is unrelated, please create a new topic. Thanks.

1 Like

done. thanks

Just as a reminder to everyone thinking of posting here:

The list of symptoms is in the first post. If you are experiencing a problem not listed there, please assume that your issue is not related. And for unrelated issues, please create a new topic.

3 Likes

Hi Admin,
I can confirm ongoing issues with the SSL certificates being uploaded.

I’ve followed three InfinityFree guides, numerous guides and a step-by-step YouTube video where I can see that I’ve done everything correctly but I’m getting “No SSL certificate can be found” error.

The steps followed have included getting a Let’s Encrypt SSL certificate. I can confirm that it says “issued” under the “Free SSL Certificates” tab when I log into the Infinityfree.net client area. I’ve then pasted the Private key into SSL/TLS in vPanel (uploaded it) and then pasted the Certificate and uploaded it.

I get no visible error message/code, but I see from both https://www.sslshopper.com/ and the “Free SSL Certificates” tab that the SSL certificate is cannot be found.

I only have one domain which can be found via my username: epiz_28670447.

Really appreciate your help - I’ve spent many hours thinking that I’ve done something wrong.

1 Like

I seem to be timing out while connecting to my site. Is that related to this issue?

IP: 185.27.134.116

1 Like

Same for mine… using the same IP.

http://d2-optimizer.great-site.net/

Hey there @DeadDuck! Your site is working normally for me, but it could have been a temporary outage. @DeadDuck & @SamL2020, can you test your sites again? If you site does not work, try using a different device, different WiFi, or clearing your cache. If your site still does not work please provide a URL (@SamL2020) and let me know the error message.
Thanks!

1 Like