vPanel modules broken

Hi Everybody,
As you might know some vPanel’s module was broken and needs fixing and also the problem has been reported to iFastNet. iFastNet is on its job to fix it and may take some time to fix, so please wait patiently. The problem have occurred because of the changes made with vPanel (Removing the X3 theme completely on the server).

So everybody if you have the same problems and want to create a new topic about this, well please don’t, please wait patiently for updates regarding the Problem.

@UnknownLolz said:
Hi Everybody,
As you might know some vPanel’s module was broken and needs fixing and also the problem has been reported to iFastNet. iFastNet is on its job to fix it and may take some time to fix, so please wait patiently. The problem have occurred because of the changes made with vPanel (Removing the X3 theme completely on the server).

So everybody if you have the same problems and want to create a new topic about this, well please don’t, please wait patiently for updates regarding the Problem.

At least an update!
Also, the Upgrade Modules are broken, so you cannot upgrade to Premium Hosting through vPanel.
And, removing the x3, this would have never happened if I never said that (I feel guilty for causing these errors).

@ChrisPAR said:

@UnknownLolz said:
Hi Everybody,

At least an update!
Also, the Upgrade Modules are broken, so you cannot upgrade to Premium Hosting through vPanel.
And, removing the x3, this would have never happened if I never said that (I feel guilty for causing these errors).

It’s okay @ChrisPAR
You just want to spread what you uncover, so just make it as a precious thing that you have done and don’t make that guilty controls you or else you’ll be on a hard situation.

@UnknownLolz said:

@ChrisPAR said:

@UnknownLolz said:
Hi Everybody,

At least an update!

It’s okay @ChrisPAR
You just want to spread what you uncover, so just make it as a precious thing that you have done and don’t make that guilty controls you or else you’ll be on a hard situation.

Thank you @UnknownLolz. If Admin never immediately reported it, this would have never happened but it is not his fault that he is passioned with security and that I reported it here, it was a logical thing to happen.

The issue has been resolved by iFastNet. You should now be able to manage email addresses, MX records and SSL certificates again.