Want to upgrade my plan, but my website has been deleted

My website URL is:

unec-cognitive.info

What I’m seeing is:

in client area there are no website details, it's empty

I’m using this software:

Additional information:

My free website has been turned off because of the limit I excessed. I was told to go premium if I want it back. Now, when I decided to get a paid plan, I see that data of my website has been erased. What should I do to get my website back?

Did you try asking the company who actually provide the paid plan where you data is?

Spoilers:

https://infinityfree.net/support/after-getting-an-account-upgrade/

1 Like

I did not buy a plan yet. I wanted to buy today, but when logged in, saw that my website is not there anymore. So my question is, if I buy the plan, do I get my website back?

I’m sorry, I didn’t check your account status beforehand.

In your case, your account was suspended in early September. We keep suspended accounts around for a while so they can be reactivated and/or upgraded.

But in this case, it appears that the suspended account expired, and was fully deleted from our servers.

When we say the account was deleted, we really mean deleted. Gone. Trashed. Destroyed. Vanished. Obliterated. We have no copy of your account’s contents anymore. We have no way to retrieve your websites, no matter how badly we wanted to. So upgrading your account to any plan on any service will not cause your files to be back.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.