We cant install a website to this server

I’m trying to make website but it keeps on giving the error image Plz help

Honestly, the site builder just can’t install website. Not just to a particular server, but to anywhere. It’s bad and broken, so I highly recommend against using it.

You could try to use WordPress instead. WordPress is quite easy to use (and easy to install with Softaculous) and is a lot more powerful than any website builder!

I tried installing wordpress but it creates a sperate page like /wp/ with my domain and if someone goes to my domain they just see a page saying infinityfree website builder And Can you use subdomains with wordpress , There is also the wordpress logo on site.;

Hi

WordPress
You have two options to fix this. You can:

f you just installed the script, you can just delete the old installation, go back to Softaculous and install it again with the right directory. Double and triple check the “Directory” field in Softaculous, it should be empty if you don’t want a subdirectory!

softaculous - if you want to uninstall
on the toolbar (up right) the box icon is located (the mouse above that icon will write “all installations”)
click it
and then https://softaculous.com/docs/How_to_remove_a_installation

Any fix for the wordpress banner at top of site?

which domain you are talking about?

how I see animedimesion.cf
does not lead to our server

cuz the website is animedimension.cf

then it’s wrong in your first image
but the result is the same

any way to remove the wordpress banner?

https://infinityfree.net/support/add-your-own-domain/

I just occurred a problem I re-installed WordPress but now it says “The database already exists. Please choose a different name.”

I dont have anything else installed

The banner is removed when you are not logged in as an admin.

If you don’t have anything else installed, please go to the MySQL Databases section in the control panel and delete everything there.

The guy earlier said change directory, I left it blank where it says directory but now when I go to animedimension.cf it displays normal infinityfree page but when I go to animedimension.cf/wp-admin/ it displays the admin page but where is the normal page?

the link is correct

I see IP from verotel / freenom

For starters, the domain animedimension.cf doesn’t seem to work from here. A DNS check makes me suspect the domain name was deleted from the registry. Please check with your domain provider whether the domain name is still active and is pointing to our nameservers.

The WordPress installation looks OK though. So I suspect you’re just looking at a cached page. Can you check the website in Private Browsing mode to circumvent the cache?

closed #20

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.