Webmail and Softaculous are down

We’re aware that Webmail and Softaculous pages are down at the moment and cannot be open due to one of several messages:

• Connection timeout errors.
  • Wait 20 minutes and then retry errors.
  • Blank pages.
  • License activation or license invalid errors.

We are aware of these issues and are working to get them resolved as soon as possible.

As always, please do not submit additional topics and emails about this issue, because doing so could only slow down the resolution of this issue.

UPDATE 10:45: We got confirmation from iFastNet that they are looking into this issue and should have it resolved later today.

UPDATE: It looks like Softaculous and webmail are back up again.

its been so long , plz fix ASAP

Thx, Softaculous is working now
But dnt know about Email though

Softaculous is working but can’t still enter/access Dashboard after installation please help

applestore.com.ng

After Softaculous installation is successful and you click link to log in to wordpress admin dashboard its returns:

This page isn’t working
applestore.com.ng redirected you too many times.
Try clearing your cookies.
ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

Please help quickly

hey admin i has always a problem with email i cant recieve any email but i made my mx.epizy.com and priority 10 but it does not work pleas pleas can you help me

It looks like Softaculous and Webmail are back online again. I’m closing this topic because this issue has resolved.

Note that if your website installed with Softaculous does not work or email does not come it, it’s completely unrelated to this issue. So I’m closing this topic to prevent it from becoming a mess of unrelated messages.