Webmail is down

website url is: english.credit

This is the message i receive when trying to log into webmail:

DATABASE ERROR: CONNECTION FAILED!

Unable to connect to the database!
Please contact your server-administrator.

1 Like

Yeh, I have just tried to check my e-mails as well, I am getting exactly the same message as above?? Not ideal, but it’s been superb for a while now, so people need to take the rough with the smooth, don’t they… I hope it’s fixed soon, as I do have some urgent stuff to take care off for my organisation in there…

@PaulNewman

It’s under maintenance by ifastnet staff. it means it’s unusable for while until they fix it.

2 Likes

Same problem over here

Webmail is back up for me.

1 Like

Also for me it’s up again, but I don’t know if it will be online for long. If it doesn’t work for you, clear your browser cache.

My webmail is fine now, so may be worth everybody checking theirs…

Ah cheers mate, I never knew that, is it roughly the same time every day, do you know… First time I checked at this time, and I did go out of my way to do so, if it’s the same every day, I’m flogging a dead horse aren’t I lol :slight_smile:

thanks, it’s also working for me now :smiley:

1 Like

Webmail down on my side since yesterday

Is there a system maintenance or upgrade currently going on?

both is possible

1 Like

It is back again

This page is not running185.27.134.244 cannot process this request at this time.
HTTP ERROR 500

I’m getting an error with it being down again.
@Admin - do you guys know what’s going on with Webmail? It’s been up and down constantly the last week or so. Is it related to the issue with nameservers?

The mail server has been unreliable recently due to hardware issues. iFastNet has implemented some additional monitoring checks which should help to catch this earlier.

I’m not sure which nameserver issue you’re referring to, but I don’t see any reason why a hardware error would be related to a DNS issue.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.