Webmail not working

Admin,

Can you please let me know the issue. I have been facing the email issue since couple of days. I am unable to receive email as it say the email ID is temporarily suspended.

Please look into this at earliest

:

Admin,

Can you please let me know the issue. I have been facing the email issue since couple of days. I am unable to receive email as it say the email ID is temporarily suspended.

@RippleHR said:
Admin,

I checked our entire codebase and many logs and I cannot find any occurrence of “the email ID is temporarily suspended”. Or “email ID” for that matter, we don’t use that expression anywhere.

Can you please copy the exact error message as you see it and tell me where you see it?

This is the mail system at host freemail.byetcluster.com.

I’m sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It’s attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

The mail system

[email protected]: delivery temporarily suspended: conversation with
127.0.0.1[127.0.0.1] timed out while receiving the initial server greeting

Also I am unable to send emails and Receive emails since couple of days.

I also cant see the sent emails in my sent folder. If by chance any email comes it does not have subject and mail body in it.

Please have this resolved ASAP

Sending emails seems to be working for me now, but receiving email doesn’t work. The webmail client takes a lot longer to load than ti should as well.

Last weekend there were some issues with storage on the mail server. Maybe this is a continuation of that issue. I’ve reported the problem upstream.

OK, an update. iFastNet is currently working on a permanent solution for the storage issue, but migrating everything is going to take a few days. So during the next few days, there will still be issues with email, but after that all should be good.

Thanks for update. Our business is getting impacted. Can we have this resolved quickly pls. I hope you understand the urgency at our end

The number of topics and messages about this is getting a bit of out hand, so here is an official announcement topic: https://forum.infinityfree.com/discussion/4784/email-account-webmail-forwarders-issues