Website Down 404 Page Not Found

My website URL is: www.anubisoils.com

What I’m seeing is: Hmm. We’re having trouble finding that site.

We can’t connect to the server at www.anubisoils.com.

If that address is correct, here are three other things you can try:

Try again later.
Check your network connection.
If you are connected but behind a firewall, check that Firefox has permission to access the Web.

I’m using this software: Mozilla Firefox

Additional information:

Have you waited at least 72 hours?

@Fury_Phoenix The problem isn’t that, as I checked and the WHOIS status for that domain is currently in client hold (if you don’t know what is that, please read this article).

@Anubisoils If you haven’t verified your ICANN contact informations yet, please do it within 15 days, so that the DNS changes will be propagated to the world and also the domain won’t be anymore in client hold. If you don’t do it within 15 days, your domain will risk being suspended and also your website will not work.

2 Likes

What you’re saying is that every time I update my index page… I need to wait 3 days before my site will be available again?.. it was working fine until I updated my index page.

Thank you Fury Phoenix… I’m working on it now

No, when you first register the domain. When you change the index page, you will need to clear your cache if you don’t see any changes.

1 Like

No, this issue will probably not fix itself.

If I do a DNS lookup for your domain name, I see that there are currently no nameservers being returned for the domain:

I’m not entirely sure why that’s the case, but I think @Ergastolator1 is on point with the contact verification. Did you recently change the contact email address of your domain name?

In any case, this is an issue at your domain provider, not your hosting account. So please be sure to contact them for more information about what’s going on with your domain name.

2 Likes

yeah thanks @Admin… the problem is with my registrar… my domain is in clienhold status

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.