Website down omg plz help me omg

My website URL is: www.gargoyals.com

What I’m seeing is: it’s down and I don’t know why!

Im seeing contact host website suspended so I logged into infinity free and there’s nothing I can find that says it’s suspended and or how to get it back via payment or whatever…

Additional information: I’m using iPhone 8plus

I want to see my website up how do I get it back or can I?

For me it says: “Website is temporary unavailable - Contact hosting administrator to activate this site”.
Maybe there is a problem with your software, and you may try to reinstall it again. On Softaculous go to the installed apps, click on the red X to uninstall it, then search for it again and reinstall it, checking all the fields if they’re correct and clicking on “Install” to install it again, or if it is installed through FTP go to your htdocs and remove the folders of your software to then upload it again, create a new database and put the database host, new name, username and password on the installation process, or change the PHP version from 7.3 to 5.6 and see if it works.

It’s down because your website is using SitePro and SitePro was removed almost a year ago.

The are the relevant announcement topics:

The only way to get your website back is to do what you should have done a year ago: migrate to a supported website platform. I don’t know if you can still get your website content back. We kept the builder running for almost a year after it was officially removed to help make that easier, but that window has closed now.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.