Website Down

My website URL is:
QuinnGinger.com

What I’m seeing is:
quinnginger.com’s server IP address could not be found.
DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

I got the domain from Godaddy. The website was working. Then when I went to check it one day it just gave me that error. I dont know when it started. I’ve tested it on multiple devices in multiple houses.

Does your domain nameservers pointing to ns1.epizy.com,ns2.epizy.com and similar to them?

1 Like

Ah, and those nameservers now don’t seem to be used from some domain registrars; they always add .namesilo.com in front of them and, seen that they don’t exist, they don’t serve many websites. If you’re using them please change them to ns1.byet.org, ns2.byet.org, ns3.byet.org, ns4.byet.org and ns5.byet.org fron the domain registrar’s nameservers management panel for your domain.

2 Likes

It is pointing to ns1.epizy.com and ns2.epizy.com

Now it should work fine on my end. For you it may be a DNS propagation issue, so you should wait at least 72 hours before accessing your website again.

1 Like

It is working again, but it ruined my SSL cert. I can probably fix that. Thank you for the help :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.