Website has been fix from website outage but now critical error

Hello, I been wondering what happend to my website i can access it normally a while ago after the website outage and suddenly there’s a message says scheduled maintenance and after that it becomes like this. Is this still related to website outage?

epiz_32414068

See

3 Likes

hello I think is not related to plugin but with database see Error Below

Warning: require_once(/home/vol1_8/epizy.com/epiz_32414068/htdocs/wp-includes/class-wpdb.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/vol1_8/domain.com/epiz/htdocs/wp-includes/load.php on line 547

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘/home/vol1_8/domain.com/epiz/htdocs/wp-includes/class-wpdb.php’ (include_path=‘.:/usr/share/pear/’) in /home/vol1_8/domain.com/epiz/htdocs/wp-includes/load.php on line 547

this is whats on line 547
require_once ABSPATH . WPINC . '/class-wpdb.php';

update: I make it work by reuploading my backup. Luckily I have a backup

Take note of this as well

2 Likes

Even if you didn’t have a backup, you would have been able to fix your website this way:

But happy to hear you were able to resolve it on your own.

3 Likes

I know two possible metods that you can repair that via Filezilla
1.- Re-Install manually wordpress (htdocs)
2.- In filezilla go to wp-config.php and at the bottom double enter and type: define(‘WP_ALLOW_REPAIR’, true);
3.- Once you have completed the second step in the link of your website type: /wp-admin/maint/repair.php

It is very likely to be fixed by changing only the wordpress version.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.