website has ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS...

It’s a jolly Monday morning, I wake up, I eat breakfast, check my website and OH! What happened? My website displays an error that looks like this when I visit it.

This page isn’t working
wpsitesforkids.com redirected you too many times.
Try clearing your cookies.
ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

Please… Help…
Thanks in advance,
-Seb From WP Sites For Kids

@seb_from_wp_sites_for_kids said:
It’s a jolly Monday morning, I wake up, I eat breakfast, check my website and OH! What happened? My website displays an error that looks like this when I visit it.

This page isn’t working
wpsitesforkids.com redirected you too many times.
Try clearing your cookies.
ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

Please… Help…
Thanks in advance,

Hi!
Your Website is Got Suspended because of IDK maybe hits limit, abuse (probably not), or by reaching some limit! Posting here won’t work create a ticket!
+Ranakhas from Everything is KHAS

Sorry, but I’m not really a genius at this. How do I create a support ticket?
Also, I just checked my Client Area and it says my site will be up again 16 hours from now, and that I reached the CPU limit. What is the CPU limit, and how did I reach it?
Thanks again,

Sorry, but I’m not really a genius at this. How do I create a support ticket?
Also, I just checked my Client Area and it says my site will be up again 16 hours from now, and that I reached the CPU limit. What is the CPU limit, and how did I reach it?
Thanks again,

Please check the KB:
https://infinityfree.net/support/cpu-limit/

Too many redirection may refer to your inefficient coding, for example like indefinite looping. Try to check your code

Thanks!
I’ve learned about the CPU Limit, but my website’s client area displays a message that says:
Your website will be reactivated automatically 0 hours from now.
When will it be reactivated, then?
Again, how do I create a support ticket?

Thanks!
I’ve learned about the CPU Limit, but my website’s client area displays a message that says:

You go to your client area and it should give you the option right under the Suspension Message.
Otherwise,you can add one form VistaPanel.

Thanks!

Within 1 hour.

You can’t create a support ticket if you hit a daily limit. Your account will be reactivated completely automatically after 24 hours.

Thanks! My account has been reactivated, but…
It still has the too many redirects error.
Help would be much appreciated.
Thanks!

• Seb

Actually…
I think I can solve this problem by moving to a different hosting company.
I just re-installed WordPress to see if it would work again, and guess what? MY HOSTING ACCOUNT WAS SUSPENDED.
I truly and honestly did appreciate your hosting before this happened, but I don’t know if I can now. I don’t know if I can actually handle my account being suspended every time I reinstall WordPress…
Thanks again for being the best free hosting, but I think I’m moving to HostGator.
-Seb

Actually…
I think I can solve this problem by moving to a different hosting company.
I just re-installed WordPress to see if it would work again, and guess what? MY HOSTING ACCOUNT WAS SUSPENDED.
I truly and honestly did appreciate your hosting before this happened, but I don’t know if I can now. I don’t know if I can actually handle my account being suspended every time I reinstall WordPress…
Thanks again for being the best free hosting, but I think I’m moving to HostGator.
-Seb

Please can I see the screenshot of the settings you configured on softaculous?
And also maybe it’s not the problem of WP maybe you have a file on your website that abuse the TOS or there is a WP file when you installed was abusing the TOS

How do I see the settings I configured on Softaculous?

How do I see the settings I configured on Softaculous?

Before you install softaculous you will put information and that information is your WP settings.
Or you can go to “All Installation” tab and click the edit icon on WP

I can’t send a screenshot because I can’t access while my account is suspended… but for the WP installation, I used all of the default settings, just to test it out.

A poorly configured redirect can dramatically increase your CPU usage, if a single visitor constantly caused a new PHP script to be executed.

Did you configure anything else outside of Softaculous? I see your domain name is using Cloudflare. Did you set up page rules or “Always use HTTPS” without configuring your website for it? If you would remove those redirects from Cloudflare, I think your website will start to work and your CPU usage would drop.

I just took my domain off Cloudflare. Is it going to work now?

Look, I’m willing to try Infinityfree out one more time before I switch to HostGator. Maybe you can manually delete that hosting account and I can create a new one and try it out?

I just took my domain off Cloudflare. Is it going to work now?

It may not work “now”, but it will work soon. Turning Cloudflare on or off is a DNS change, which means it can take up to a day or two for the changes to be visible everywhere.

Okkkay… Because if it doesn’t work in two days, goodbye Infinityfree, hello HostGator.

And… by it will work, you mean that my website will load correctly, not display a ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS error and will not suspend my website whenever I install WordPress? I’m sorry for being rude, I’m just frustrated about this problem that I seem to not be able to solve.
-Seb