Website IPs 185.27.134.112 and 185.27.134.113 down for maintenance

The 404 error and default Infinityfree page problem will be addressed by the Admin. Please be patient till he comes online. Thank you.

2 Likes

I’ve talked to iFastNet about it this morning.

It turns out that something went wrong during the migration. The result of this is that all files were lost for accounts created on the 19th of June on the IP addresses listed in the first message.

Right now, iFastNet is currently recreating the account folders for the corrupted accounts. This will remove the error page shown in @anon2380157’s screenshot.

However, I’m sorry to say that any files previously on those accounts were lost. You’ll have to reupload, reinstall, reconfigure and/or recreate the content yourself.

If you see the “Let’s Make Something Awesome” page, that means your website folders were recreated, and you can get started with the rebuild of your website. The same should be true if you see the InfinityFree branded 404 page.

I’m very sorry for the lost data.

6 Likes

Amazing… one week using your site and I lost everything… well done :call_me_hand:
thanks for nothing :upside_down_face:

@rurallamancha

That’s my case, @katufo

Can you help me with this ?

You now need to upload your website files again to the htdocs folder, because the htdocs folders were recreated before. Also, don’t post on multiple topics about the same problem.

4 Likes

Your page indeed exist. But you should be nice and not mock someone, some fonts are difficult to read for some people

4 Likes

Yeah, very sorry for the joke, friend :joy:

2 Likes

I thought you can create a directory using re-adding a domain? Lol.

3 Likes

:joy:
But can you look at my latest topic?

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: What Happened?

My website gives a different error. https://embedsys.cf/ either gives a 525 error with Cloudflare when full SSL mode is enabled or a Times New Roman 404 page when Flexible SSL is chosen.

It appears to be a version of @anon2380157’s error page that doesn’t have CSS…?

1 Like

I think it’s working already? :confused:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.