Website IPs 185.27.134.116 and 185.27.134.98 are down

do you know when will this be fixed?

IP ADDRESS: 185.27.134.116
when will the issue be fixed? kindly tell

Hey Admin
My website is also down
URL :- http://examnet.rf.gd
Please revert back to me with a solution ASAP

The Connection Refused IP addresses are back up now. The Connection Timed Out IP addresses are still offline, the reparations are still in progress.

Please read the original message:

It isn’t down for me. If you’re still having trouble accessing it, please describe it in a new topic in the Hosting Support category.

1 Like

Thank you Admin
Yes i am still facing the connection timeout issue on my webpage
hope it resolves soon
have a great day!

I just want to know only that my website is in working condition or not and when it will as because now it is 48 HR to go nothing resolve pls explain

If your website is not working and you don’t understand why, please create a new topic in the hosting support category. Please clearly state your website URL and describe what exactly you see on the site. Discussing assorted issues on specific websites is not suitable for an outage announcement.

1 Like

Not sure when the most recent update that everything was back up was posted. My website on the 185.27.134.116 IP Address (http://dslibrary.great-site.net/) is still getting a “This site cannot be reached. dslibrary.great-site.net took too long to respond.” message. I’m also unable to access my file manager or phpmyadmin to manage databases.

Any idea when these will be back up…it’s already into June 4th so confirming when the expected finish time is.

Wish it were so, but its not @Admin

My website has the same behavior as yesterday. I’ll recap below.

My website (http://d2-optimizer.great-site.net/) is down, DNS resolves to the same 185.27.134.116.

In Chrome:

ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

Using: Online Port Scanner - SubnetOnline.com

Checked port 80 on Host/IP d2-optimizer.great-site.net
The checked port (80, service http) is offline/unreachable

FTP is also not working:

220---------- Welcome to Pure-FTPd [privsep] [TLS] ----------
220-You are user number 346 of 6900 allowed.
220-Local time is now 16:26. Server port: 21.
220-This is a private system - No anonymous login
220 You will be disconnected after 60 seconds of inactivity.
COMMAND:> USER epiz_28642365
331 User epiz_28642365 OK. Password required
COMMAND:> PASS ********
421 Home directory not available - aborting
ERROR:> Password not accepted
ERROR:> Can’t login. Still trying…
ERROR:> Can’t login. Disconnecting…

My site (feuerdrache.42web.io / IP:185.27.134.116) is still down and still cannot connect to FTP. Is there any sort of time frame as to when this will fixed?

I don’t think I said this. I know that the two IPs in the first list are still down.

Wish it would be more clear that this update only referred to the IPs in the second list, not the first one.

It will be fixed when the system check has completed. We don’t know how long that will take.

1 Like

I am in mainland China and this IP 185.27.134.170 has the same problem, but it can be accessed normally with VPN. It is probably caused by the CCP firewall.

Which means that it’s NOT the same problem. Because this problem is that some IPs on our end are down, not that some people’s connections are firewalled.

1 Like

184.27.134.133 also shows error 500 for last few hours

https://adventurestaking.art

Also down for 3 days… :frowning:

I’m repeating the statement from the other outage topic here:

This outage is about websites on the IP address 185.27.134.116 and 185.27.134.98 that are getting some kind of Connection Timed Out error.

If your account is not on the listed IP addresses, or you see a different error, then the issue you’re experiencing is not caused by this outage. If this applies to you, please create a new topic in the Hosting Support category and describe the issue.

Any off topic messages posted below will be deleted without warning.

If you do want to post here, please observe the following:

• Please don’t @ me. I read all messages, and I have @ notifications turned off.
  • Please include your website URL in your posts. I only need a website URL, everything else like usernames or IP addresses can be derived from that.

That’s not an affected IP address and that error code is not an outage code. Most likely, it’s just your website that’s broken. See this KB article for more information Http error 500 - Docs - InfinityFree Forum

That’s not your website IP, that’s the IP address of the FTP server. Your website IP can be found in the client area in the account details. It’s specifically listed there as “Website IP”.

Your actual website IP is 185.27.134.116. So of course you’re going to be affected by this outage too.

3 Likes

Could you please tell how long it would take?

I wish I could tell that. But nobody knows. The automated system checks are still in progress, but it’s impossible to say how long that will take.

Seeing how there are still off topic messages being posted, I repeat my previous statement:

If you posted here and your messages were deleted, that means you do not have the same error message and are not in the listed IP addresses, which means you are not affected by this outage, and should follow the normal support procedure.

And to be very clear: we don’t know when this will be solved. It will be resolved ASAP. We don’t have details, estimates or ETAs. Please do not ask for them.

I would like to see this statement to be added in the first post, so new readers will immediately notice it, instead of having to scroll down.

1 Like

I just posted something better: a proper rules article explaining how to discuss an outage. It’s added as a global banner and to every current outage.

2 Likes