Website IPs 185.27.134.116 and 185.27.134.98 are down

Please don’t ping the Admin!!!

@liviacedeno, please don’t ask your question in multiple spots, I already answered you.
Thanks.

@Greenreader9 ah, but you didn’t answer my question. What I want to know exactly, you told me you couldn’t help me. That is why I turn to others who may be able to clear my doubt.
I repeat: If I delete an Infinity Free account, without having deleted the domain, can I use this same domain in another new account?
The domain is mine, and I already paid for it, I can’t lose it.
Thank you for understanding. Y
It would be excellent if you could answer me this

Well, that’s worded differently, and the answer is kind of long, but here is the simple version:

If it is a custom domain, you own it. However, it you delete an account without removing the domain first, the domain is still “connected” to that account, and the account is not actually deleted for another 60 days. If you deactivate the account with the domain still attached, you can still use the domain on a different host (by changing its nameservers). However, if the new host is using iFastNet severs (New IF account, other free host, etc.) you will get an error, because that domain is still connected to the old account.

In short (as I said before), remove the domain before using a new account or host. I’m assuming you are thinking about moving the domain to a new IF account, but cannot delete the domain. In this case, Admin may be able to move it for you, but you will have to wait for his response.

Hope this helped.

2 Likes

ok

@Greenreader9
Very well. So what I understand is that I must contact the administrator to be able to request that he remove the domain of that account and thus be able to create another one to be able to use the domain in question.
So I will continue to insist with the administrator to be able to get the precise help.
Thanks for your time :wink:

Just go into the control panel and go into the Addon Domains, Subdomains and/or Parked Domains and delete your domain from there. After that, you can add the domain to a different hosting account.

Assuming you’re using our nameservers, you can do that yourself in minutes.

If you’re not using our nameservers, you should switch to them first or you won’t be able to add the domain to the new account.

I have to sites, but one of them working correctly… @Admin could you tell me how much take it long. to fix issue its more than 7 days my site is down
`[https://rklib.42web.io]… the most important thing is i do not have back up for this. could you provide me a backup file so i can download fils, in case of files got deleted… its urgent plzz… otherwise i do not panic, whatever it take…the problem is backup

I think the issue is that he cannot access the control panel.

@Mullayam, please don’t ping the admin

1 Like

i can’t delete this, because i do not’ve backup of files, that why i have to wait… i put them directly on server without making… backup… if i’ve backup … i never ping the admin …whatever it take days

Unfortunately, we don’t know. If you have a copy of your files, you can remove the domain from the account (In the “Addon Domains” section on the Control Panel) and add it to a new account. If you cannot access the panel, I’m not sure what can be done besides get a temporary new domain or wait. You can always upgrade to premium of course.

1 Like

if we upgrade to premium right now, will we get our website back ?

Repeating once again: the outage described in this topic is specifically about two IP addresses in the initial post returning Connection Timed Out errors.

502 Bad Gateway errors are not related to this outage. Issues on other IP addresses are not related to this outage.

iFastNet is doing their best to get the server back online as soon as possible with minimal data loss. Nobody ever thought or wanted things to take this long.

I’m quite sure that won’t help. If I understand the issue correctly, the main issue is a crashed storage system that needs to be repaired. Because of this, both websites and FTP are down. And for this same reason, I don’t think iFastNet can access your data on the storage right now to move it to premium hosting.

2 Likes

Day 9 of the outage for my site on 185.27.134.116.
I’ve only started using a few weeks ago and this is so sad.
You must have some timeline by now.
Any help will be much appreciated.
Thanks

1 Like

It kind if is actually. You can try creating a new account (As long as you have less than 3), it should be put on a different IP

Since it is iFastNet that caused (and now has to fix) the issue, and they don’t like communicating with us, we have no clue when it will be fixed. Sorry.

I say take the advice above. Create a new account (if you have less than 3), and go from there.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Because iFastNet messed up super badly obviously.

If you have a copy of your files, you can put your account on a new account that should work.
Thanks

2 Likes

My site where I am testing php code (learningphp.rf.gd) is on the first list, I didn’t made a back up so I hope this gets fixed soon

Sadly mine (learningphp.rf.gd) is down for like 2 weeks, and sadly I didn’t made any backups, and the IP is in the first list, How THEY got stuck?

Learn your lesson now!

2 Likes

@Greenreader9 Thanks for your advise as I have setup another account on the same domain name as the admin advised.
Noting that it could take 72 hours for a new domain name to start working everywhere, is there any other way to confirm if I’ve setup the account with the old domain correctly rather than just waiting.
Thanks.

Dear Admin
I am trying to delete domain from the existing account as mentioned above, to overcome the prolonged issue of website down issue. but as soon as i enter control panel, i see a big banner with the messgae

maintenance is underway on your server

you will see your site offline

until the work has completed,

please do not make a

support ticket about this.

Apologies for the inconvenience

only small portion bottom is visible. Please can you suggest a way forward here.

Just proceed and ignore the notice

1 Like