Website IPs 185.27.134.137 and 185.27.134.138 down for maintenance

Yes, the migration is still in progress. iFastNet hopes to complete it today, but there were complications, so it’s hard to know for sure.

I would like to remind you that the known symptoms and affected accounts are described in the initial post. If you are experiencing one of the issues listed there, and are on one of the IP addresses listed, then you will be affected by the issue described there.

Other features (like the SSL Certificates system) and other accounts are not affected. So if you’re experiencing a different issue or are on a different IP address, you are not affected by this outage.

So if that’s the case, please don’t pollute this topic with unrelated messages, and create a separate topic instead.

9 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: I need help

Over the last year or two there have been a number of lengthy outages. Yet, I get occasional emails asking me to upgrade to the paid service. Yeah… no thanks. This is not really a good way to get paying clients.

3 Likes

I’m Still waiting yawn yawn yawn :frowning:

3 Likes

Any updates?

2 Likes

The 4th day has begun ))

4 Likes

This is probably one of the longest maintenance outages I’ve ever seen.
Kinda sucks when you need to access it real bad ASAP, too.
No pre-warnings, no nothin’. Couldn’t get any backup up on time.

Lesson learned.

4 Likes

185.27.134.138 is my IP address …
Please solve it fast. Sir

at least can you send me all of my files? because i have some projects to do

These Enails always come from services powered up by ifastnet. It isn’t premium hosting Belong to InfinityFree.

3 Likes

Any updates on this? @Admin

You can download them from the file manager.

File Manager is not working either

3 Likes

The server is being migrated right now. I’m not sure anyone can reliably retrieve any files at this time. All we can do is wait for the transfer to complete, and hope it will be completed soon.

I’ve asked iFastNet for another update. But so far, they have said 24 hours every day for the last few days.

Most websites could be migrated with a lot less impact than this one. But this particular server had complications, which is why the server could not be migrated online and (presumably) why it takes much longer than the other servers too.

I want more and more detailed updates just as much as you do, but proactive outage communication is not iFastNet’s forte.

12 Likes

What they really had to do was to warn us about the migration. Doubt they found a cart of SSDs and suddenly decided to migrate, it was a planned action, and users should be informed of that and decide what to do.

6 Likes

I second this. We had no pre-warnings whatsoever about the upcoming migration, and thus were not able to take any necessary precautions in anticipation of the said maintenance works. It is also kind of “fishy” for them to keep saying that the entire thing should be done within 24 hours, when in fact we are now at day 4 of shutdown. Everyone is frustrated, and hell, even the poor admin himself is kinda upset about the whole ordeal. I understand that this is a free service that anyone can use freely, but that is not an excuse for this whole mess.

6 Likes

My website fell down about 20 000 places in Alexa for the migration :frowning:. It will be good when IFastNet will finally move our websites to faster disks but they should at least inform us.

2 Likes

Now I do not know if the website works for everyone else, but I finally managed to get through and obtained my files. I suggest everyone do the same and check if their websites are already up.

It should be your/ everybody’s lesson learn. As a user, we need to create backups on our own as stated in TOS line 9.

We should be probably wait for this problem to be finished.