Error Message

While opening the website url on laptop safari browser the error message is:
Safari can not open the page because safari can not find the server

While opening the website on mobile chrome browser the error message is:
This site can’t be reached
goldordiamond.cf’s server IP address could not be found
DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

Other Information

In user account, under ssl certificates for this website account, current destination is not found, not ready. I have applied for ssl certificate and changed my cnameservers address in freenom.com as the destination given in user account section under ssl certificates for this website account.
My website is down for about 20 hours now and I hope DNS might have been updated or changed by now so please check and help to make it available if there is any issue from backend.
Thank You.

Welcome, pls note…

Freenom is known to be glitchy
Contact Freenom if still not working after 72 hrs.

3 Likes

The issue is now resolved because of support from Infinity Free as below.

Please note that Setting up the CNAME records for your domain name does NOT involve changing the nameservers.

Thanks for prompt reply.

Username (e.g. epiz_XXX) or Website URL

epiz_27975432, Website for goldordiamond.cf

Error Message

Under Free SSL Certificates, Setup DNS Records, it’s showing current destination as not found, not ready for both the record names

Other Information

1. In Control Panel, Under SSL/TLS, Generate Key/CSR has been done.
  2. Both CNAME Records has been added in the Control Panel CNAME records Field.
  3. Both CNAME Records has been added to Freenom.com nameservers 1 and 2.

Please help to resolve as soon as possible since I am facing this issue since a long time and the website is not reachable due to this. Thanks.

Please do not create multiple topics about the same thing.

First things to mention., if you’re using the InfinityFree SSL Tool, you do not create a Key/CSR, as that is already done for you.

Your main issue could be to do with this:

3 Likes

The issue is now resolved because of support from Infinity Free as below.

Please note that setting up the CNAME records for your domain name does NOT involve changing the nameservers. Please set your domain’s nameservers to ns1.epizy.com and ns2.epizy.com and setup the CNAME records through the control panel of your hosting account.

Thanks for prompt reply.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.