Website loading forever

Hello, as the topic says my website just keeps loading forever never actually entering into the website
this is the website:
http://leonardoandrade.epizy.com/

These errors appear in the console but i don’t know what to do about it, i would aprecciate some help.

Hi and welcome to the forum

Screenshot 2023-01-13 121925

please rename this file main (2) to main.js
so I can see what the next problem is

4 Likes

Done

seems to be OK now

Please clear the browser cache by pressing a few times Ctrl + F5 while viewing your website.

If that doesn’t help (because some browsers are stubborn) then follow these instructions

5 Likes

That’s weird, for me it doesn’t load, it just stays on this screen with the little circle loading forever, while the errors still appear in the console

you probably haven’t cleared the browser cache - Try incognito/private mode

Online test is here

5 Likes

Yeah i didn’t clear the cache, it’s working properly now, thanks.

2 Likes

NP and YW :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

One thing though, in the black part when the website opens it used to be a text rewriting itself saying “designer, estudante, futuro progamador” and that dissapeared

maybe it’s CSS or JS that needs to generate that typing effect

class=typed

additionally check the specific JS script that should generate text when it sees this data-typed-items

Copy the HTML source and paste it here on the validator The W3C Markup Validation Service

and correct all mistakes !

You have relatively many problems with unclosed <div> , IDs, elements and other things related to comments

Then we will see !

so…only when you have the correct code then you start solving the layout (CSS)
because it is quite possible that due to some problem in the ordinary HTML code you cannot see that text.

This has nothing to do with hosting but with your code
please select the post that you think is the solution to your original question and mark it as solution.

3 Likes

I have a little more time so… in your main.js

this code does nothing
except to retrieve the data specified in the HTML within that <span> element

You now need this data (which is separated by a comma)
write in that span element in the HTML page + some effect (I assume like a typewriter machine)

Simply… your code just retrieves the data
but has no write function
which should then write that text in some specific element

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.