Website not updating with new data

Hi
Can someone please help. I uploaded my website from an old host to infinity free hosting about a week ago but I made some adjustment to my home page and it is not shown. I followed a step here to deactivate the cloudflare but still the website is not updating and even one or two pages are shown no content.

My username is epiz_22280982
My website is http://theonlypresenceisgod.com

I thought just uploading my website contents to htdocs should work straight off as I do not have any PHP from the old host.
Can someone help please?

Thanks

@menow18 said:
Hi
Can someone please help. I uploaded my website from an old host to infinity free hosting about a week ago but I made some adjustment to my home page and it is not shown. I followed a step here to deactivate the cloudflare but still the website is not updating and even one or two pages are shown no content.

My username is epiz_22280982
My website is http://theonlypresenceisgod.com

I thought just uploading my website contents to htdocs should work straight off as I do not have any PHP from the old host.
Can someone help please?

Thanks

Which pages are not working?
Usually, I would tell you to clear your browser’s cache, but I had same problem because ISPs cache pages and the cache is not updated soon, I now have a similar issue, it’s been a day and still nothing.
Try clearing your cache, then if problem persists after we have checked links and found that they are okay or not, contact your ISP about the cache and how to delete it.

the home page is not updating and one other page is not shown up on the website but it is there on the ftp.

@menow18 said:
the home page is not updating and one other page is not shown up on the website but it is there on the ftp.

It is proably one of the errors I mentioned before, the exact same thing is happening to me.
Can you give a link for that page please so that I can check?

www.theonlypresenceisgod.com the home page here is not updating. I have clear cache and data on all browsers still the same. This page is not shown at all. http://theonlypresenceisgod.com/consultationwiththeLight/

I think probably the set up here is not working I may have to go back to the hosting am using before, no problem there at all about updating website contents.
All the files are there in the ftp htdocs, then why will it not show up and update?

Thanks for your help anyway.

@menow18 said:
www.theonlypresenceisgod.com the home page here is not updating. I have clear cache and data on all browsers still the same. This page is not shown at all. http://theonlypresenceisgod.com/consultationwiththeLight/

I think probably the set up here is not working I may have to go back to the hosting am using before, no problem there at all about updating website contents.
All the files are there in the ftp htdocs, then why will it not show up and update?

Thanks for your help anyway.

It is working perfectly for me, the issue is probably caused from your ISP.

How? You mean the link I said is not shown is working for you? But why will my ISP caused it not to work? thanks

@menow18 said:
How? You mean the link I said is not shown is working for you? But why will my ISP caused it not to work? thanks
It works perfectly.

It still shows you a cached version of your page, in which the link was not working.
But before we do confirm it was the ISP, did you clear your browser cache and try again?
If you did so, then it is your ISP. If not, try clearing your cache first.

BtW if allowed, what was your previous host?

Yes I have cleared cache. still shown old data. My previous host x10hosting

@menow18 said:
Yes I have cleared cache. still shown old data. My previous host x10hosting

Well, okay, thanks. It is really then your ISP problem, probably.
This is a common issue with ISPs, the page is showing perfect from here…
It may get resolved in a few days, you can try searching on Google how to clear Network Cache (your ISPs) if possible.

@menow18 said:
Ok, I just restart my router now, but it now says safari cannot open the page because the server can not be found. It says this when I put my web address in all the browsers.
www.theonlypresenceisgod.com

Can you access my website from your end?

Before I can access it but not updating, now nothing is shown.

thanks for your help.

I can access it.

@menow18 said:
Thanks. It is working perfectly well now. I really appreciate your help and insight. After I restarted my router and I make sure I used infinity dns servers, it is working now. Thanks a lot mate.

You are welcome, I am glad your issue is resolved now.