Website Not Updating!

Please Help!
Using FTP or the online file manager I can edit files, but when loading my page the server loads the old files!
I have cleared my cache and tried loading the webpage across different devices.
http://oswinsouffle.rf.gd/ epiz_21845698

I have even deleted all my index files, but they don’t update!

@OswinSouffle said:
Please Help!
Using FTP or the online file manager I can edit files, but when loading my page the server loads the old files!
I have cleared my cache and tried loading the webpage across different devices.
http://oswinsouffle.rf.gd/ epiz_21845698

On my side your website is showing directory listing

Try to clear your browser cache by pressing CTRL+F5

I’ve just tried accessing it via a proxy which I run an another of my sites, It shows as a directory listing… Could my ISP be caching it? (VPN router)

SOLVED:
The Google Data saver extension was caching the data.

NEW PROBLEM:
I can’t upload with FTP, after an upload, as soon as the directory listing is refreshed all uploaded files have a size of 0 bytes and are empty… Does this happen when server storage is full?

@OswinSouffle said:
NEW PROBLEM:
I can’t upload with FTP, after an upload, as soon as the directory listing is refreshed all uploaded files have a size of 0 bytes and are empty… Does this happen when server storage is full?

I am using FileZilla, on a mac.

@OswinSouffle said:
NEW PROBLEM:

Can you download the files again and see if they are still intact? It’s possible the directory indexing doesn’t display the file sizes correctly.

I have tried that.
Redownloading the file returns an empty file.

It’s been a couple months and I still cant edit/upload any files to my website, regardless of whether it is via a FTP client or the online file manager from cpanel…
Any Solutions?

@OswinSouffle said:
It’s been a couple months and I still cant edit/upload any files to my website, regardless of whether it is via a FTP client or the online file manager from cpanel…
Any Solutions?

I assume you are uploading them to the htdocs folder, right?
Really I don’t get why this happens.

@ChrisPAR said:

@OswinSouffle said:
Any Solutions?

Yes I am uploading them to the right folder, the upload happens as usual with no problems, however reading back the file returns blank. Is this because of a storage/innode limit? My server does have a couple GB’s worth of files…

@OswinSouffle said:

@ChrisPAR said:

@OswinSouffle said:
Any Solutions?

Yes I am uploading them to the right folder, the upload happens as usual with no problems, however reading back the file returns blank. Is this because of a storage/innode limit? My server does have a couple GB’s worth of files…

Did you see on your vPanel area about reaching your innodes limit?

cpanel doesnt seem to show anything:

Disk Quota: Unlimited
Disk Space Used 5632 MB
Disk Free Unlimited
Inodes Used 0 % (6 of 30019)

@OswinSouffle said:
cpanel doesnt seem to show anything:

Disk Quota: Unlimited
Disk Space Used 5632 MB
Disk Free Unlimited
Inodes Used 0 % (6 of 30019)

Can I please see (screenshots) where you upload your files?

Also have you already checked this?
https://infinityfree.net/support/how-to-upload-files-with-ftp/

I do know how to use FTP, I have used it succefully up to the point where i am at now. I have checked that link and I don’t seem to be doing anything wrong. I think this might be server-side.

@OswinSouffle said:
I do know how to use FTP, I have used it succefully up to the point where i am at now. I have checked that link and I don’t seem to be doing anything wrong. I think this might be server-side.

The exact same thing happens if I use the online file manager…

I checked your account and it does not look like a problem with the way you upload the files. Uploading any file anywhere through FTP seems to result in an empty file. I have not seen this before and I don’t know what causes this. As far as I can tell, it’s a problem specific to your account, but I’m not sure.

The best recommendation I can give you is to delete your domain from this account, and then create a new account with the domain. After that, you should be able to upload your files again.

I can do that, but uploading all my files again will be a pain…
Thank you all for your help.

@Admin said:
I checked your account and it does not look like a problem with the way you upload the files. Uploading any file anywhere through FTP seems to result in an empty file. I have not seen this before and I don’t know what causes this. As far as I can tell, it’s a problem specific to your account, but I’m not sure.

The best recommendation I can give you is to delete your domain from this account, and then create a new account with the domain. After that, you should be able to upload your files again.

I have just done that and I have hit the same brick wall…
When uploading the files I got the same situation. Disk Quota exceeded even though I’m only at 16% inode usage!
Does infinity Free actually provide unlimited storage space?