Website Not Updating!

@OswinSouffle said:

@Admin said:
I checked your account and it does not look like a problem with the way you upload the files. Uploading any file anywhere through FTP seems to result in an empty file. I have not seen this before and I don’t know what causes this. As far as I can tell, it’s a problem specific to your account, but I’m not sure.

The best recommendation I can give you is to delete your domain from this account, and then create a new account with the domain. After that, you should be able to upload your files again.

I have just done that and I have hit the same brick wall…
When uploading the files I got the same situation. Disk Quota exceeded even though I’m only at 16% inode usage!
Does infinity Free actually provide unlimited storage space?

Note that the inode counter, just like all other counters in the client area, are not updated live. The counters are synced regularly, but not immediately. So if you just uploaded tens of thousands of files (which, judging by the huge number of files in the img folder, seems to be the case), you may have hit the inode limit already, despite the counter still showing 0%.

Also, disk usage is not strictly unlimited. For example, you can’t use your hosting account as a file sharing or media backup storage service. So you can’t use your hosting account to clone all the images posted to a certain subreddit.

Finally, let’s not discuss this upload issue in two topics at the same time, shall we? Let’s continue it here: https://forum.infinityfree.com/discussion/3972/unable-to-upload-files