Website not working without www

Hi, My website is working fine if I install WordPress with www. and if I do not add www then it does not open and shows default related link page. why website not working without www

1 Like

There are some DNS issues that point the main domain to 11776.BODIS.com and all the subdomains created to the relative IP. Try removing and re-adding the domain from the account. That should push the changes to the network, and can take up to 72 hours to the site to be accessible again.

hi, it is not working

Then try to remove the epizy nameservers and add these ones (NOTE: don’t copy them as a link address; select them and click on Copy):
ns1.byet.org
ns2.byet.org
ns3.byet.org
ns4.byet.org
ns5.byet.org
Then remove and re-add the domain again. That should push the changes to the network and you must wait 24 hours to the website to be online again.

Changed nameserver still not working.

I said: remove and re-add the website again. That should push the changes to the network and you must wait 24 hours for you to access the website again, or configure 1.1.1.1 to propagate the changes immediately.

If the www version of your domain does work but the non-www domain does not, that sounds like classic DNS propagation issue. This is explained in this article:

https://infinityfree.net/support/why-doesnt-my-domain-work/

In this case, moving the domain name around is literally the last thing you should be doing. Any time the domain name is moved, you basically reset the timer and have to work even longer for it to work everywhere.

hi
i have removed the account and readded again still website not opening.
i have installed wordpress without www and it is not working and not opening anyway.
this issue is related to httpd.conf file you should add both www and without www version there.

http://essaywriterswanted.com/

It is not working please check

We couldn’t add them to httpd.conf because we aren’t iFastNet and we are from different countries than iFastNet servers are in (AKA I’m Italian, the Admin is from Netherlands and iFastNet’s free servers are in United Kingdom).

this seems to be global issue
anyone who will install wordpress without www it will not work like this.
its fresh install and not working means something wrong with hosting provider.

I had created the account of ergastolatorw.cf on June 10 and pointed the domain to CloudFlare to have free SSL, DNS management and a reverse proxy that toggles ?i=1 when you visit the website the first time. My website works in that way. Try using CloudFlare by changing the nameservers to them, and create two CNAME records, deleting the ones that CloudFlare checked: one with the name of @ and value of your Main Domain that can be found on the Control Panel, and another one with the name of www and value @. After that change the nameservers to CloudFlare ones, deleting the byet ones, and wait some time and refresh. If the SSL option is set automatically to Flexible change it to Full on the Crypto section and you’re ready to go, but you need to wait another bit for DNS propagation, or configure 1.1.1.1 on your device if you don’t want to wait for DNS propagation.

Our control panel and associated management tools ensure that both the www and non-www versions of domains are always present in the server configuration.

It’s still working fine from here.

If that were the case, the forum would be flooding with complaints about this. Seeing how there are none, I’m quite sure that your site is the only one affected by this.

I’m sorry, but I don’t agree with that assumption. An installation could break before it’s completed, and even a fresh installation usually has some settings introduced into it which could prevent it from working as expected (like this extremely common issue).

But throughout this entire discussion, I’m still missing one thing: if you don’t see your website, what do you see instead?

I would like to help you fix this, but I don’t know what you see, so I can only do vague guesses on what the issue could be.

If you could share screenshots, error messages or other things you see, that would help a lot.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.