Website not working

Hi,
My website www.greatdealsbypiece.com is not working and getting a Http 500 error. I have installed prestashop software using softalicious and was uploading product information to website using csv impot option yesterday night and it suddenly the website stopped working. My account is listed as active and i am able to log on the cpanel.

Here is the error i am getting

The www.greatdealsbypiece.com page isn’t working

www.greatdealsbypiece.com is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500

Appreciate any help you can offer.

Regards
Bala

Hmm, it seems online to me. Maybe the problem only appears with an authenticated account on your sight? Perhaps try it in another browser?

Thanks for the response. It came back briefly online and then now the account on infiniti free hosting shows as suspended for exceeding daily resource limits. Also www.greatdealsbypiece.com shows a suspended page. I have not done much with the site. Any ideas on what those daily limits are would be helpful

Thanks for the response. It came back briefly online and then now the account on infiniti free hosting shows as suspended for exceeding daily resource limits. Also www.greatdealsbypiece.com shows a suspended page. I have not done much with the site. Any ideas on what those daily limits are would be helpful

Your account was suspended because you hit the daily Entry Processes limits. Whenever a request is made to a PHP script in your account, a process is created to handle the request. If you get too many visitors or a visit is sending an excessive amount of requests to scripts, you can hit this limit.

I have a problem, my website is not running. once I type the url/domain name it takes me to infinityfree page. this is the output “Congratulations! Your website is up and running!” But I can access to the wordpress admin panel.
Can u please help me??.

@justine-mgore56 said:
I have a problem, my website is not running. once I type the url/domain name it takes me to infinityfree page. this is the output “Congratulations! Your website is up and running!” But I can access to the wordpress admin panel.
Can u please help me??.

Do you also get a 500 Internal Server Error? If not, please create a separate topic rather than hijacking this one, because your issue is completely different.