Website not working

There’s still no A Record published when I looked up though.
Those A records are just DNS records so that your site will still show up by the files you upload on InfinityFree.

my id => [email protected]
password => qwertyu

please help me

@Shivam said:
my id => [email protected]
password => qwertyu

You should have not just give your personal info to the public!
Please change your password now!

If you still insist, then I have no choice.
Just send me your new credentials through my email.
[email protected]

please check your mail

From what I can tell, the IP address 185.27.134.220 has been disabled. This is usually caused by a DDoS attack on the particular IP address. If that’s the case the server admins are already on top of this and they are keeping track of the issue to bring your website back up as soon as the attack has subsided.

Please just have patience while the server admins do their job.

how much we have to wait ?

@Shivam said:
how much we have to wait ?

For as long as it takes for whatever is causing this problem to be resolved. It could be a minute, an hour or a day. Nobody knows.

can you host my website to another ip ?

@Shivam said:
can you host my website to another ip ?

The reason the IP address is down is because one ore more of the websites on it is the target of a DDoS attack. If we moved all websites to another IP address, the attackers would likely follow the target website to a new IP. So we can’t just start moving websites around.

Ok then we will wait.

today is 4th day and still website not working.
how much time i have to wait ?

@Shivam said:

The server looks like is still being attacked.
And nothing can speed the process if the attack is very brutal.

@Shivam said:

Again: nobody knows. Except for the attacker, maybe, but we don’t know who that is yet or why exactly they are doing this.

Nice job, I’m losing customers because you can’t protect yourself from a DDoS. I pay for cloudflare’s services and yet those get worked around. My site has been down for OVER 48 HOURS! Really cool hosting service, I’d say /s

@MoonlightCapital said:
Nice job, I’m losing customers because you can’t protect yourself from a DDoS. I pay for cloudflare’s services and yet those get worked around. My site has been down for OVER 48 HOURS! Really cool hosting service, I’d say /s

This only happened for a while I think cause I don’t know when was the last time the Servers were attacked.
Please have patience.

Okay, my site is hosted on IF servers.
And I am not sure why my site is working perfectly fine.
Here is my site, as you can see it’s working just fine:
amourshipping.gq

The only thing that I could assume is that my site was on a different servers o that’s why it’s not being affected.

@MoonlightCapital said:

Nobody expected the attack when it happened, and now it’s too late to activate DDoS filters, even if they have done it already. Keep in mind that there are thousands of millions of servers that they have to protect, not just one.
My website is also working, but I can understand how you feel and how terrible this is.
Even I cannot understand why would someone attack a free hosting server, probably the attack is from other hosting companies who have profit loss due to such excellent hosting services :D.

The problem will be resolved as soon as possible. An alternative solution would be to have a temporary, other free hosting provider available for when these things happen (I hope it never happens again!), like maintenanace hosting, and when the issue gets resolved to switch back here.

@MoonlightCapital said:

I got quite worked up before I noticed the last few characters :wink:

But it’s shocking how many claim “I’M LOSING $3,000 PER DAY I SPENT A FORTUNE ON MY BUSINESS YOU ARE SCAMMERS I DEMAND TO BE COMPENSATED” while being unwilling or unable to spend just $3 per month on a premium hosting account. Which is still a pittance if you make that much money on your site.

@UnknownLolz said:

@MoonlightCapital said:

This only happened for a while I think cause I don’t know when was the last time the Servers were attacked.
Please have patience.

Okay, my site is hosted on IF servers.
And I am not sure why my site is working perfectly fine.
Here is my site, as you can see it’s working just fine:
amourshipping.gq

The only thing that I could assume is that my site was on a different servers o that’s why it’s not being affected.

Yup, it’s only the websites on the IP address 185.27.134.220 which are down. Which is less than 1% of all websites. That’s still many (too many) websites, but the majority of people are not affected by this.

Kindly use “Under Attack Mode” in your Cloudflare page.

Explanation: https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/200170076-What-does-I-m-Under-Attack-Mode-do-

This should make your traffic more strict than before and accessible for human. And if you happen to use Wordpress + Wordfence plugin, go to IP Log (I think that’s the name) tab and take a careful look at which IP is flooding your site.

Then you may want to try ‘IP Block’ in vPanel.

Be careful not to block yourself

ADD: Error 522 explained by Cloudflare >> https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/200171906-Error-522-Connection-timed-out

Are the servers still being attacked now?