Website Online, But Wordpress Is not Accessible

Username (e.g. epiz_XXX) or Website URL

EJLelevators.ml

Error Message

This site has been reported as unsafe

Hosted by sv1.scriptinstall.rocks

Microsoft recommends you don’t continue to this site. It has been reported to Microsoft for containing phishing threats which may try to steal personal or financial information.

Other Information

I cannot edit my access my wordpress or any Softaculous App, Usually when I open my website I have the option to edit via wordpress without going into CP, now this option is gone.

Softaculous has indeed been marked as phishing, which is sad.
But you can report to them that it is safe (through the provided link).
And then continue on with your business by wing the “continue” link.

4 Likes

You can only edit posts in WordPress if you’re logged in as someone with edit permissions. If you’re logged out for whatever reason, the edit controls disappear.

You can regain access to your site by logging into WordPress at http://ejlelevators.ml/wp-login.php, using the credentials you entered during the installation in Softaculous. If you forgot the credentials, you can reset them through Softaculous or manually through phpMyAdmin.

Microsoft is blocking access to Softaculous. I guarantee you that this is a false positive, our Softaculous installation is completely safe and I have no idea why Microsoft believes otherwise. From the warning screen, you should have the option to continue anyways and access Softaculous.

7 Likes

Thank you! it worked :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.