Website / PHP issues following PHP upgrade

Thanks! Everything seems to be working great. I appreciate the upgrade :grinning:.

1 Like

Good news everyone :slight_smile: PHP Version 8.0.0 Alpha has come out, But i don’t expect to see that on this hosting ANY time soon

1 Like

Another big problem again? (I guess)

Probably, But they say to not use it in production as I expect there is hundreds of vulnerabilities and it won’t leave alpha for months

1 Like

I changed to another free hosting with free domain and I do not plan to change because if something goes wrong with the php in my other hosting I can change to 5.6 which here can not be done so the shi infinityfree*

Yes, it can. We offer a PHP version selector which offers PHP 5.6. Just to go Select PHP Version in the control panel and choose which version of PHP you want to use.

That said, this still is a topic about the missing libraries from PHP 7.4, not the topic for all “goodbye I hate you” topics.

8 Likes

Huh, didn’t expect this was happening while I’m away for weeks. Thanks I guess :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.