website slow as hell

not sure what exactly happened but my hosted website is taking a lot of time to load since yesterday
today had lots of issues like something that seem like restored backup of site files (had to push site files via FTP again), inconsistent connection (lots of 5xx errors) and so on
now I am aware this is a free host and free is with some issues, yet I see no reason why until now everything worked as it should
I just deliver a few html via php on my site, nothing heavy and intensive
mind having a look guys

PS. this happens both with cloudflare cache on and off, with off taking even more time to load

I believe it’s server lags. I’ve checked some others sites that has same IP, all of them pretty slow as yours, wait for Admin tho.

when we consider all new topics it is obvious that something happens to the servers
sysadmins probably know it and work to fix the problem

@Gwolf2u please for now do not do anything except wait

https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/200171936-Error-520-Web-server-is-returning-an-unknown-error

Your site is considerably fast as per September 30th in Indonesia, compare to my site which happen to take roughly 30sec.

Beside geographical limit, some big files like 5MB of picture could slow down loading processes.

@Joo_Nath said:
Your site is considerably fast as per September 30th in Indonesia, compare to my site which happen to take roughly 30sec.

Beside geographical limit, some big files like 5MB of picture could slow down loading processes.

my hole website is 9 MB
images folder takes up to ~4MB in total so that can’t be it
waiting for a “fix” for a few more days before considering moving host

Your website seems to be working fine now. Do you still experience any issues?

right now is ok just returns some 5xx errors from time to time
I’ve read the “server move” most so am ok to wait until it stabilizes