Website Suddenly Not Working

http://svflemi.rf.gd/
Warning : mysqli::__construct(): (HY000/2002): Connection timed out in /home/vol14_2/epizy.com/epiz_27969151/htdocs/admin/db_connect.php on line 2

(other information and details relevant to your question)

Did you verify the database credentials with those in the vPanel? You might have changed the credentials but maybe forgot to update.

1 Like

Can you share the screenshot of the file. make sure to blur/hide the password and database name

<?php $conn = new mysqli('sql100.epizy.com', 'epiz_XXXXXXX, 'xxxxxxxxxxxxx', 'epiz_XXXXXXX_svflemi') or die(mysqli_error()); ?>
<?php
$mysqli = new mysqli("sql100.epizy.com","epiz_XXXXXXX","'your_pass","epiz_XXXXXXX_svflemi");

// Check connection
if ($mysqli -> connect_errno) {

echo "Failed to connect to MySQL: " . $mysqli -> connect_error;

exit();

Just making sure that the file is on infinityfree. External connections are not allowed.

1 Like

using phpmyadmin its showing the same error

Try use this (edit the contents with your credentials):

<?php
$servername = "localhost";
$username = "username";
$password = "password";
$dbname = "myDB";

// Create connection
$conn= mysqli_connect($servername,$username,$password,$dbname);
// Check connection
if (!$conn) {
  die("Connection failed: " . mysqli_connect_error());
}
echo "Connected Successfully.";
?>

$conn= mysqli_connect($servername,$username,$password,$dbname);

Warning : mysqli_connect(): (HY000/2002): Connection timed out in /home/vol14_2/epizy.com/epiz_27969151/htdocs/admin/db_connect.php on line 16
Connection failed: Connection timed out

There may be some error in the database at the momemt since you said it worked before. Also, you are not the first to report this. Maybe just verify the info is correct, and wait for admin’s response.

thanks for your reply

2 Likes

Did you figure out what was wrong?

nothing happend

Yes, we know. We (I) think that there is a database error. Just be paitent.

My website work fine.
.I try to execute a page link with database. suddenly it shows white screen wile executing.
how to rectify this error

“Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet.” – Aristotle

yes it is true, how long i want to wait for admin response

We never know when the admin comes and goes!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.