Website suspended! Why?

Hi,

I have a little question. I have received an email that said: your account has been suspended for 24 hours because you hit the CPU limit. I have a free hostingaccount here and I run a small WordPress site. How could this happen, and how can I prevent this in the future? Until now, I’m very happy about this hosting, but if this is the reallity, I’m affraid I have to find something else!

@underlyingglitch said:
Hi,

I have a little question. I have received an email that said: your account has been suspended for 24 hours because you hit the CPU limit. I have a free hostingaccount here and I run a small WordPress site. How could this happen, and how can I prevent this in the future? Until now, I’m very happy about this hosting, but if this is the reallity, I’m affraid I have to find something else!

Did you read the knowledge base article listed in the client area and the email you received? It’s supposed to answer all those questions you listed: https://infinityfree.net/support/cpu-limit/

If the article isn’t clear to you, can you please point out which specific parts you don’t understand?