Website was suspended as soon as i made it, no activity at all

corvidcheats.cf

suspended-website.com

Other Information

I made this website to mess with people who accuse me or my friends of hacking, it’s using a domain that’s not from this website but I don’t think that matters.
I get no message when logging in, I can still control the website fine it just redirects to suspended-website no matter what i do.

Welcome @c0rvidz :slightly_smiling_face:

From your description of the website it probably violates one or more of the rules, and since it was suspended immediately upon creation that’s another indicator of a violation(s)

Start here: My account is suspended, what can I do now

1 Like

Wouldn’t i get a notice when logging in?
I don’t get that. Plus i don’t see what rule i could violate before the website was even created?

You don’t have any nameservers. I assume that is why.
Please set them to ns1.epizy.com and ns2.epizy.com

@Steve2854, I do not think so since @c0rvidz can log in to cpanel.

Exactly. See what I said above.

4 Likes

I’m using a Freenom domain and the nameservers there were indeed changed to those two.
I also tried it on mzk8g1yz.epizy.com which is the main domain and that gives the same issue, so it’s definitely not a Freenom issue afaik

Problem solved, good job @wackyblackie :+1:

1 Like

The main domain will always redirect to suspended-website.com. That is how it works. but if you do not have any nameservers, you will be redirected to suspended-website.com.

Additionally, you could use CloudFlare (if you are not already) read this guide:

2 Likes

Hey, i just checked and for some reason they didn’t save my nameservers in the settings page. Just changed it and it’s up and running now. Thanks <3

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.