Websites and FTP down for some accounts, file manager issues

When this problem will be fixed? 13 hrs ago since the upgrade.

In the world of servers, if an outage or system issue happens, nobody will know when it’s fixed.

If my server has a problem, I can’t go tell my clients and say it will be fixed in 4 hours - nobody knowns. People work on fixing it and it’s fixed once they find the problem and fix it. You don’t know, that you will fix something in a certain timeframe. It’s fixed, once it’s fixed and depending on the issue(s) it can take some time.

This is a free hosting service, you are not going to be able to expect 100% uptime or even 99,99%, you are not paying a single cent, so things like this will happen.

4 Likes

Thanks for the information!

I added this snippet to the original post.

2 Likes

New update:

4 Likes

Thank you!

Hi, I cannot connect to filezilla my ip is 185.27.134.149 that is was supposed not to be affected

The error I get is “EAI_NONAME”, host ftpupload.net, user epiz_25825316 and the password shown (hided) there.

That means your computer can’t resolve the ftpupload.net domain. I don’t know why that happens, but you can use ftp.epizy.com as an alternative FTP hostname. If you want more information, please create a new topic, because your issue is not a symptom of this outage.

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: Cannot upload files

This topic was automatically closed after 4 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.