Websites not Loading showing error DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

My website URL is:

ncaschool.in

What I’m seeing is:

This site can’t be reached

ncaschool.in ’s server IP address could not be found.

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

I’m using this software:

Wordpress

Additional information:

It was working until i request for Free SSL Certificate as it was made available by Infinityfree and Now i can’t even login in into website.

Hmm, it looks like the DNS records for your domain name have disappeared from our nameservers.

If this happened while you were trying to get a free SSL certificate, I would guess that adding the CNAME records caused a glitch in the system and all the DNS records to be deleted?

In any case, you can fix this by removing the domain name from your account, and then adding it again through the Addon Domains menu.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for reply. I am beginner Please help me on How to remove and add the domain.
Do i have to Delete and then add it again in “ADDON DOMAIN” section in Control panel so from somewhere else.
If i delete the domain , Will i lose the data on my website?
Please help me

Thanks

Yes, exactly, that’s how you can fix the DNS records.

Don’t worry, removing the domain name will not cause any files or databases to be deleted. However, please note that the domain name will likely be assigned to a different directory. So you may need to move the files from the htdocs directory to the ncaschool.in/htdocs/ directory to bring the website back up.

1 Like

Thank you so much

A post was split to a new topic: Website not loading from Airtel connection

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.