Welcome to the shiny club of Kirby!

Its definitely okay! :smiley:

Before I join virtual communities, I was thinking that non-Iranians are mean, now I’m seeing Iranians are, lol.

:eyes:

If @katufo is from filipino, why is speaking japanese?

He’s an anime fan.

3 Likes

Because he loves Japanese :smiley:

Edit: guess I’m only the female here.

1 Like

is this animated? I mean the stars are moving or blinking?

No, not yet i mean

It maybe blinks because of the rain effect.

1 Like

I just realised, the more longer this forum gets, the more ads come up.
EDIT: AD RIGHT ABOVE MY COMMENT :laughing:

my teacher helps us to passed the test, he even gave us an answer to complete the quiz immediately but only on his subject, but on other subject like math, he helps us to solve and he even solved at his own so he could provide or give us the correct answer, but hahays, he just passed away last few months, and we will always missed him, he is so good and funny and our best-friend.

because it’s just so nice to use japanese word :grin:, but yeah I’m a Filipino, and some of my friends also love an anime, so me too.

Not all people that you have met are true to you, and not all of your friend are your friends.

Exactly.

So we need to be wise when choosing a friend, and we need also to thanks to those who entered and stayed in our life.

I’m so glad and thankful that I’ve know and found this site/forum, and also to my true friends and to you guys, cause you also keep talking and chatting to me even we just met online :heart:

4 Likes

I’ve had to purposely redirect my site to suspendeddomains.org

Half my cpu was already used and the usual annoying thing came up:

This site/page has used all avaialble php / apache processes allowed on free hosting account.

Refreshing the page once the amount of apache / php processes are reduced will cause the site to work

We would recommend upgrading your hosting account at IFastNet Premium hosting accounts , premium hosting accounts have MUCH higher resources dedicated to them.

But I don’t know what’s causing the high cpu, I have no plugins but cloudflare and only one theme.

Like refreshing your site everytime you make a changes.

checked the cpu statistics and I don’t know what the x axis is for. ifastnet really need to learn how to label x and y axis.