Welcome to the shiny club of Kirby!

Your site has SSl.

Btw good morning.

3 Likes

Good to know that my SSL works on the other devices. Thanks for tellingā€¦

Browsers cache site SSl status for while. If you cannot see it itā€™s effected by your ssl cache.

1 Like

Btw whatā€™s your site mascot :eyes:

What is a site mascot? :thinking: I dont know that word, pardon me.

a person or thing that is supposed to bring good luck, especially one linked to a particular organization, site or event.

I canā€™t still decide what my site mascot is.

Ok.

2 Likes

Another member is joining us

Welcome!! (to someone who will join) :eyes:

2 Likes

btw is my site have rendering problems(image, content) ? (A survey)

:eyes:

:eyes: :thinking: ???

what problem i mean?

i mean can you check of my site is having any broken images, or not properly rendering?

well, https://ciberoflare.cf/img/common/file-icons.png is missing

Hey! Do you wanna learn how to manage the a site without overloading the cpu? Take a look at this! Trust me, as long as you follow it, your site want be suspended for cpu.

Note: Iā€™m only putting this advice for managing the cpu limit for 'just starting wordpress websites like @Technical.Legendzā€™s one only! There are many factors that can suspend your account!

My cpu usage

Only work for max 3 hours on the site!

cpu

The method

As you can see, I only have exceeded the limit once in the month. How? only worked on the site for one week and Iā€™m keeping it inactive for a week, and the cycle continues without any suspension. I;m calling this method, I-Jā€™s 7:7 cpu method for InfintyFree!

• Good
  • Bad
  • I donā€™t Know
0 voters

btw @anon19508339 can you check again one more time if the "File Icons " is already resolved?

*I changed the path, so may these works.

the best padlock ever uwu.

thank you uWu but it should supposed to be look like a shopping icon and not padlock hehe.